Jet Black Volt EMS Smart Trainer
Are you ready to experience a truly realistic road ride from your home?
The Volt is a high performance, rider optimised Direct Drive electromagnetic Trainer that has been designed to seamlessly connect with your favourite virtual training platforms. The trainer is supplied with an 11 speed cassette, pre-installed and ready to ride straight out of the box!
“I’m pretty darn impressed with the JetBlack VOLT. They really nailed the hardware, and the accuracy… From ride feel to power accuracy, it easily competes with other trainers of its category, but also the higher end ones too.” – DC RAINMAKER
4 in stock
Exceptional Riding Experience
JetBlack’s R&D team have worked tirelessly over many months to significantly refine the user feel on the Volt, drawing on the expertise of experienced riders and coaches. Acceleration, Inertia and applied resistance are the things that set JetBlack’s Volt aside from competitor direct drive trainers. The Volt is also an exceptionally quiet trainer, so you will not disturb your neighbours when you are using it.
Ready to Ride
The Volt comes pre-assembled with an 11 speed cassette, making it super simple to start riding straight out of the box. It also includes Thru-Axle adaptors so it can be used with disc brake bikes. All this means no added costs and setup time. Attach your bike, connect and go!
Power & Accuracy
The Volt’s electromagnetic system can predict your Wattage from precise algorithms. JetBlack have established an accuracy of +/- 2.5% and continue to refine this in the form of updates. This level of accuracy provides an exceptional riding experience when free-riding or used with your favourite Apps.
- Direct Drive Smart Trainer with electromagnetic system
- Ready to ride straight out of the box
- Extremely quiet
- App controlled resistance, compatible with all popular Third-Party Apps including Zwift
- 11x Shimano / SRAM cassette included (freehub bodies for Campagnolo or XD-R cassettes sold separately)
- 142mm and 148mm Thru-Axle adaptors included (Boost sold separately)
- Accuracy of +- 2.5 % Gradient simulation up to 16 %
- Power (watts) Output: 15kph+400watts, 40kph=1300 watts
- Max Watts: 1800
- Electrical requirements: 2.5m power cable supplied. 100 to 240 Volt, 1.5A, 50Hz-60Hz
- Flywheel weight: 4.7kg
- Total unit weight: 15.4 kg
- ANT+ FE- C controllable trainer
- Broadcasts ANT+, Speed, Power and Cadence
- Bluetooth FTMS controllable trainer
- Broadcasts Bluetooth, Speed, Power and Cadence
- Connects to Heart rate monitors via BLE and ANT+
- Broadcasts connected Heart rate via BLE
- Bluetooth Channel Rebroadcast feature lets you use a Heartrate monitor at the same time as smart devices for Zwift, like casting to your Apple TV
- Spin down calibration