The Mondraker Grommy is the first e-balance bike from a leading MTB brand and is packed with Mondraker’s trademark innovation and know-how. Available in 2 sizes, Grommy’s designed to inspire a new generation of riders with riding skills and passion.
- Size – Grommy-12" for ages 3-5 years / Grommy-16" for 5-8 years.
- Frame – Superlight, tough and durable alloy frame and fork, delivering beautifully balanced handling for young kids of all sizes.
- Handlebar & Stem – Control, comfort and adjustability, with mountain bike industry-standard compatibility to easily switch to aftermarket alternatives.
- Saddle & Seatpost – Large size range, easy to adjust to suit a growing youngster, and customise to suit different personalities.
- Rear Brake & Lever – High performance and lightweight components, using industry standard compatibility for big bike feel.
- Wheels – Tough, durable and lightweight to stay true even with learning bumps on mixed terrain.
- Tyres – Multi-terrain grip; durability.
- Motor – Proprietary Mondraker technology, made of alloy with steel internal parts for high resistance, reliability and longevity with the lowest weight possible. 250W max output. Three power modes: Balance (max speed 8.1km/h), Fun (11.3km/h) and Advanced (14.5km/h). IPX4 water-resistance.
- Battery – Proprietary Mondraker technology. High power, low weight. Easy and quick to change. 45-70 minutes run time and 60-minutes full charge time.
- Display – Proprietary Mondraker technology. Easy to read and understand display.
- Weight – Lightweight for great performance, quick learning and can also be used as a traditional non-electric balance bike. Max rider weight 40kg.
This bike is NOT ROAD LEGAL in the UK and should not, therefore, be used on public roads. If you purchase an item from us, it is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure the item is used legally and responsibly. Silverfish accepts no liability for any government laws enforced upon the user or the product.
|frame||Grommy 16 6061 Alloy evo; HHG internal cable routing; Resin footrest, motor cover and chain protector; post-mount disc brake|
|fork||MDK 16 Kids, Rigid alloy stanchions, post-mount disc brake mount|
|headset||FPD CHEX-1089, Internal ZS, 44/50 upper and lower cup|
|Handlebar & stem||MDK 1.0, 6061 alloy bars – 500mm wide with 25mm rise, 9¬∫ backsweep, 5¬∫ upsweep and 25.4mm barbore; MDK 6061 melt forged alloy stem – 30mm long with 25.4mm barbore and 0¬∫ rise|
|Saddle & Seatpost||MDK Kids series saddle; seatpost. Saddle height range: 43-58cm|
|Rear Brake & Lever||Tektro MD-510 Mechanical hydraulic, flat mount caliper, 140mm IS 6-bolt rotor; with alloy Tektro JL-350RS|
|Wheels (Front & Rear)||MDK-Balance 16, alloy 21mm internal width rims, with 28 CN round stainless steel black spokes with KT K88F 9x100mm cup-&-cone ball bearings hubs – Grommy-16 front also features disc-brake-ready, IS 6-bolt|
|Tyres (Front & Rear)||Vee Tyre Crown Gem 16×2.25 27TPI Wired Bead|
|Drivetrain||10T steel rings, DNP freewheel 16T cassette, KMC Z33 Half Link, 1-speed chain|
|Motor||MDK brushless 250W Output|
|Battery||MDK 4Ah 80Wh Li-ion with 18,650 cells|
|Battery||MDK LED Throttle 3-speed power mode position / battery range|
Please note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.