Why did it take us so long to make the 160E? Because we thought its only wise that we heed the laws of physics. So we took the time to explore and build the 160E on an all new suspension platform, we call Sixfinity™. Also allows us to address the added power, weight and unique demands of an E-bike. Sure it took us some time. From what we’ve learned along the way, it’ll save even more. The first E-bike built for racing, the 160E breaks new drounds.
YETI 160E FEATURES
- Boost spacing and SRAM UDH hanger.
- 446mm chain stay.
- Uninterrupted 31.6 seat tube offers great dropper post compatibility.
- Rated to Yeti DH standards.
- Floating collet axles and pinch bolts on the linkage extend bearing life and ensure optimal, consistent alignment.
- Custom OneUp chain guide mount.
- MD thru XL Mainframes accommodate a standard water bottle while our “hot lap” bottle will fit in a SM frame.
- Custom cable ports, captured hoses and housing and ribbed chainstay guards provide a silent ride.
- The frame ports are also configurable for clean setup whether you run cabled, wireless or a combination for your dropper and derailleur.
- “Moto” brake compatible routing (Left Rear Brake/Right Front Brake).
- Tube in tube routing in swingarm for rear brake, speed sensor and derailleur.
- Rear mud fender protects motor and linkage.
- Shock drain hole to keep water and mud out.
- New E exclusive Sixfinity™ suspension platform, Patent pending
- 6-Bar linkage
- Lower link switches direction similar to Switch Infinity
- We’re able to tune Sixfinity™ to have our desired ride characteristics while accommodating the weight and speed that comes with a motor and battery
- First Sixfinity™ platform prototype developed in 2016
SIXFINITY™ in Motion
As the suspension progresses through its travel, the Switch link initially rotates up until it reaches the inflection point. It then “switches” directions and continues to rotate down – creating the unique anti-squat curve as shown.
YETI 160E BUILD KITS
|DETAILS||C1, TURQ series carbon, Shimano SLX, Fox Performance 38 Fork|
|FORK||FOX PERFORMANCE 38/170MM E-TUNE|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX PERFORMANCE FLOAT X|
|WHEELSET||DT SWISS E1900 30MM UPGRADABLE|
|REAR DER||SHIMANO SLX|
|CRANK||SHIMANO EM600 34T 160MM|
|CASSETTE||SHIMANO SLX 10-51|
|BRAKES||SRAM CODE R|
|ROTORS||SRAM CENTERLINE 220/SRAM CENTERLINE 200|
|POST||ONEUP DROPPER POST 31.6MM SM: 150MM, MD: 180MM, LG/XL: 210MM|
|FRONT TIRE||MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+|
|REAR TIRE||MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 DD|
|HEADSET||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|BAR||YETI CARBON 35X800MM EBIKE|
|STEM||RACE FACE RIDE 35X50MM|
|GRIPS||ODI ELITE PRO|
|DRIVE UNIT||SHIMANO EP8|
|BATTERY||SHIMANO 630Wh INTERNAL BATTERY|
|ASSIST SWITCH||SHIMANO EM800L|
Spec, Price, & Weight Information Is Subject To Change.
|SMALL||155 – 170 CM|
|MEDIUM||165 – 180 CM|
|LARGE||178 – 191 CM|
|X-LARGE||185 – 201 CM|
FRAME LIFETIME WARRANTY
Built for life. No BS. No fine print.
Check out Gee Milners Yeti 160E Dream Build
Check out our video from our Yeti 160E demo